Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOME SCHOOL VS. PUBLIC SCHOOL
Chris, sweetie, you're an effin moron. I too went to private, CATHOLIC school and also attended public school. Does that make me better than anyone else? No only you. Only 1 of my many friends got pregnant in High School and no one I knew ever said they wanted to be a musician or artist... these are called HOBBIES. The reason a staggering 95% of home schooled kids don't lose their virginity until later in life is they lack social skills most kids develop early on. If you don't let your kids socialize with some normal people soon you're going to have a creepy stalker molester living in your basement before long. All anyone replying in this thread want to know is where exactly do your facts come from. I could give a shit about whether or not I went to college, that was my decision. I chose to work, start saving my hard earned money and when I did get pregnant I got responsible for my children and stayed home to raise them while my husband busts his ass for us. I only worked 1 job all through school until I left to stay home. My parents only divorced after high school and so what if we were only middle class? We never went without anything and personally, I know some people who are MONEY baby and they are the bitchiest people in the world. Just because you have money doesn't make you better than anyone else, you only think it does so I see where your priorities lie. Think that makes you entitled to something? Are you any more special? You obviously know how to use a computer, ever heard of spell check? You're a pro at the caps lock button you dickhead. Go play with people who actually like you if you can find any. Tell your children good luck, they're going to need it with a father like you. My kids will probably be spoon feeding and wiping your kids asses after they turn simple from you beating the shit out of them when they disappoint you. Now do us all a favor and go back on your short bus and take a long drive off a short cliff. You a-hole.

P.S- too bad for you about the bingo, I know your broke ass could of used the money.

Messages In This Thread