Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imus
Yah I agree on the stupid + racist combo. I'm not sure that the comment last year was necessarily racist as it was just the "NHH" comment, which I have seen plenty of those that are white too and it had nothing to do with ethnicity. That being said, with larger audience I suppose comes more criticism and he should just be fired so noone has to pain themselves listening too his pompous sounding voice in the morning. I was arriving at work mid-topic on the latest comment, but did anyone mention the fact that really the racist one was more so that assistant sports guy with the lisp? I mean didn't he ask what color the guy was and didn't he make the comments about that explaining it? It seemed like Imus just kinda light chucked and moved on, to avoid a possibly touchy subject. I know I've been in a conversation where someone says something not too tactful and sometimes you sort of just move on as best you can without making a scene. In a way this clip today seemed that way. He didn't like continue the conversation much after the black comments from the co-host because he sort of stole the thunder of making fun of the record. I dunno, just my $.02 which doesn't amount to much Smile

Messages In This Thread