Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimp your favorite Bar and Restaurant
Downtown GR...

Flanagan's Great place for a drink, and their food is pretty good. They have an amazing Rueben, and their highlander burger is worth commiting a misdemeanor for.

The Black Rose is a great place to have a beer with friends, I haven't tried their food though. In the winter when the fireplace is going it's even better.

If you're a beer snob, or just really into good beer,or want a beer menu that's something other than Coors Light and Bud, you have to try HopCat, 49 beers on tap, and 150 bottles (Potthole did I get the #'s right ?) And their burgers are pretty good. AND they have the best fries in the world. And as a side note, Hopcat was rated the #3 beer bar in the world by Beer Advocate magazine, That's the whole planet, not just the US, or Michigan. Not a bad feat considering they've been open less than 2 years.

Further from Downtown... Cambridge House. they have amazing food, and a multi page whiskey menu.

and I also love Grand Rapids Brewing Company on 28th st. It's a great brew pub, good food, and the ambience is warm and friendly.
Wowie Groovie !

Messages In This Thread