Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have you seen FBHW?
Brian Wrote:I saw em all at the adult easter egg hunt. Its really weird seeing them in person. That day FB got nailed in the face with a snow ball by some d-bag. that still pisses me off to this day!

I was there too. Very shocked that snowball didn't knock Free Beer flat on his butt.

It's been posted a couple of times probably, but I've run into Zane at a local Whitecaps minor league baseball game. I was sitting next to Biff, actually, and this guy walked past that looked remarkably like Eric Zane.

"Hey, is that Zane?" I asked, pointing. Biff didn't think so, but I was certain it was. Between innings, I got up and went over to see. Right as I approached him, his wife and kids got up and left their seats. I recognized his wife, so I knew it was him.

Worried I'd seem like a psycho fan, I quietly just said, "Hey, love the show Zane," and reached out to shake his hand. Much to my surprise, he asked if I'd like to sit down, so I did. We sat and spoke for a few minutes- a little bit about the show, and Zane politely asked some stuff about myself.

Not wanting to take up too much of his time, I excused myself after a few minutes and returned to my seat. I did feel like a BAMF, however, when Biff and I walked past a few innings later, and Zane waved at me.

Messages In This Thread