Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have you seen FBHW?
potthole Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I saw em all at the adult easter egg hunt. Its really weird seeing them in person. That day FB got nailed in the face with a snow ball by some d-bag. that still pisses me off to this day!

I was there too. Very shocked that snowball didn't knock Free Beer flat on his butt.

It's been posted a couple of times probably, but I've run into Zane at a local Whitecaps minor league baseball game. I was sitting next to Biff, actually, and this guy walked past that looked remarkably like Eric Zane.

"Hey, is that Zane?" I asked, pointing. Biff didn't think so, but I was certain it was. Between innings, I got up and went over to see. Right as I approached him, his wife and kids got up and left their seats. I recognized his wife, so I knew it was him.

Worried I'd seem like a psycho fan, I quietly just said, "Hey, love the show Zane," and reached out to shake his hand. Much to my surprise, he asked if I'd like to sit down, so I did. We sat and spoke for a few minutes- a little bit about the show, and Zane politely asked some stuff about myself.

Not wanting to take up too much of his time, I excused myself after a few minutes and returned to my seat. I did feel like a BAMF, however, when Biff and I walked past a few innings later, and Zane waved at me.
Wow, that is cool! I'm afraid that Free Beer and Zane might actually be genuinely nice guys... dunno about the other two though. My brother has seen Joe around a couple times and claims that he usually looks mad and ignores any hellos.

Messages In This Thread