Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failure tallying is not good
i will agree with the haters - it's funny when the guys make fun of each other for obvious idiocy such as "where did you get a pizza box" or "suppose you drive a truck & someone put some dynamite there" - it's even okay when they do replays of it all week.

but it's intensly laborious to listen to Zane be the "Fail mark Nazi" and vocally wander through "oh, was that a mark? should we put a mark down for that? he messed up but was it funny? should I log this? I'm logging this? was that a big enough failure to call attention to even if I just called attention to it by asking this dumb ass question?" Thereby requiring free beer to once again reset the whole concept and WHY Zane is thinking this question out loud for every single misspeak or fumble.

Keep up the fail tally but don't be so obvious about it - it ruins the flow of the segment, just let it come naturally - I would much rather here an entire segment chronicling the guys failures after a few weeks or months & laugh at it all at once.

Messages In This Thread