Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old were you when you moved out of the house
22 and I haven't moved out yet either. What the hell is the point? I've got a small amount of money in the bank (not that it matters), a job that I'm probably not going to have come May, I'm a full time student. Moving out means that I'm throwing myself to the mercy of the economy.

I do pay rent to my parents, but its nowhere near what I'd be spending in an apartment, thank God. I don't have debt, no loans, thanks to working my ass off and spending literally every penny that I made in the current semester, on the college bill for the next semester.

I would say there's a difference between a college student who is living at home just to save up money, with the intent of moving out, rather than a 19 year old who is just leeching off Mommy and Daddy, who sound like the enablers in this case.

In my opinion, she's probably going to be in trouble, especially if she can't cook meals that aren't Ramen, or can't manage to stop dyeing her white shirts pink. You can try voicing your concern but seriously, the parents won't care. They just want their princess taken care of, and that isn't going to happen out in the scary world.

Jesus, I'm kind of a bitch. Maybe I shouldn't post on the boards after writing literary criticism essays.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Messages In This Thread