Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great...Nail Polish.
Putting on nail polish at work, what a great thing to do.... Okay, I made a 60 year old woman that has "princess syndrome" mad at me today. She decided to put on nail polish right next to me at work at the cubicle. I asked her nicely to stop, telling her I am very allergic to strong perfume smells. She comes back with, "I'm only touching up my nails." I get mad and go to a supervisor about it. The supervisor tells her, "Just like on Tuesday, when we advised you that you couldn't spray on perfume on the floor, this is the same thing."

When she did the Tuesday thing, I couldn't breathe and our supervisor had a coughing spell. I took out my Epi-Pen and explained to her how serious it is. So today, the disregard to the fact that I asked her nicely to put it up. I actually did what was mandated. For 30 minutes before I could find someone with some kind of aspirin to make the inflammation go down, I had to sit at my desk in pain. It took an hour before the stuff to work. I'm just glad that I didn't have to use the Epi-Pen.....

"Princess Syndrome" woman got mad at me and told me that I was a mean person, and I wasn't her friend anymore....Ah, an interesting day...

Messages In This Thread