Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great...Nail Polish.
lokizilla Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Lokizalla, I'm 100% serious in this. GET YOUR HR team involved ASAP. If they don't respond, go to your supervisor and then your supervisors supervisor until you get a reasonable response. You were smart enought to get your epi pen out, let's hope you never have to use it. I would seriously document the two issues formally with your company and possibly copy to an attorney.

If your serious enough to get the pen out, your serious enough to die on the job. Don't let that happen.

I've gone to HR twice in regards to this. Their reaction is to say that it's not a big deal and they can't control what a person wears on the floor. Two years ago, it was so bad, that I ended up in the doctors office before I had an Epi-Pen. That was after my old supervisor pulled me off the floor and had me sit outside in the fresh air. At least now I have a supervisor that has allergies and backs me up. She acted swiftly.

But on the positive side, I don't have to hear "princess syndrome" spill her troubles on me. Until I met her, I had never met someone that had 15 maxed out credit cards, behind in their mortgage, owed 4 or 5 check cashing places, buys from Avon every week, and shops online, while whining her husband doesn't make enough money....

Needless to say, I podcast and put an earbud in my ear to have something to lift up my day. I have been working there for 4 years and my husband has been listening to FB & HW since they came on in Nashville. Ever since he got me to listen in May of 2008, my work has been much happier...
FreeBeer and HotWings save the day again. Thanks guys! 8-)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Messages In This Thread