Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
RockMonster - I wasn't sure about you in the early days but now I think you are cool, almost Fistor-like. I like your posts.

hotzester - I wasn't sure about you at first either..but you grow on me more and more every day that i login to here and logout of work

Allyson - I thought you were bitchy at first, but I really enjoy your posts now...keep up the lesbo action with Becky

Queenie - I relate to you as we both have a hard time telling people that we can't help them. You're the MVP....screw you....

Plungerhand - you are hillarious, and your story amazes me

Potthole - cool dude, older than your years (sometimes) don't be so quick to hit reply, you tend to reply with emotions before your brain has time to catch up

Jiggyhoss - who? is it Jiggy - hoes? or hoss like fat farm guy?

Biff - Thanks for putting together this board. I thought you were cool, then you made me dump my Ed McMahon account. I'm affraid that you are a pedophile killer as you seem to love Allyson (who is still in booster seats) and you've asked for my address without giving me a reason why.

I really haven't anything bad to say about any of you guys.

I love you guys /Eric Cartman
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread