Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Java Chug
so after hearing zanes time of 15.8 seconds for a 15 oz. can, i figured i coule do a hell of alot better. then i watched the video of the next days show and was a little more impressed. but i still thought i could do better than 10.8. so i went to the gas station on my way to work and bought 2 of the moster javas. i went into my boss' office and asked him how fast he tought i could chug one. he said "14.8 seconds, you cant beat Zane." i was surprised because he doesnt listen to the show very often. i was also disappointed that he didnt give me a better time. he pulled up an online stopwatch and i went for it. first of all i hate coffee but i tryed to be as authentic to them as possible. second of all im sick and cant breathe. about a third of the way through the can a little spills down my chin. no biggie. then almost to the end i cough. the monster explodes everywhere. i tried to keep it over a trash can, which didnt work too well. it spilld all over my shirt, its coming out my nose and my eyes are watering so i cant see. my boss' cracking up sure doesnt help me either. i only had a little left to go to finish but my boss stopped the time at 11.8 seconds. im confident that if i was not sick and had i drink i could tolerate i could have beat Zanes time. oh yea and now my chest hurts like and emmer effer. this must be how Zane felt when joe powdered his ribs. i was just wondering if anyone else has tried to beat them yet. i know there are people that can just throw one down no problem.

Messages In This Thread