Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama the liar.
Major A-hole Wrote:I, Ahhh, want to....ummmm...disagree with...ohh....you. You are blinded by the fact that yes obama could be a great prez and maybe he could bring change but it is not what OBAMA wants to do; it is what congress and senate let's him do. Damn I thought you knew. If you change the prez and not the f'ers in congress and senate that's like a baby with a shitty diaper that you take the diaper off; roll the shit into the toilet and put the same diaper back on the baby. What change is there. The baby still has on a shitty diaper.

I'm not blinded by a damn thing. I know how our government works, thank you very much. But, I also understand the influence a president has over the people. If the people see the change he is presenting, they'll see the change that needs to take place in the senate and congress. Most people look toward the president for that inspiration, because, he is the face of our country! A lot of change does need to come to our government, and he seems to be the leader of that change!

Messages In This Thread