Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da dooo Superbowl!
Rock Monster Wrote:Now that I've looked into this a little, this may be fun...

alpacafarmer Wrote:33% of the games he has played in he as had a game winning drive in

19 fourth quarter comebacks, counting the playoffs. 19 out of 81 games = 23% Out of those 19 comebacks, he was only involved in 6 of the scoring plays.

I never said he wasn't good. I just said he was over rated. His defense has won him most of those games.

You and I have been through this, so I'm not looking to debate it any further. Smile I'd just like to point out how the "involved in scoring plays" is a bit misleading when you're discussing how well a quarterback responds in a come from behind situation.. the point being that on a game-winning drive, Ben could go 7/7 with 60 passing yards. Then, when they get down inside the five and, the Steelers being the Steelers, they pound the ball in on the ground. Just because he didn't toss a TD to win the game doesn't make his contribution to the drive any less valuable.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?

Messages In This Thread