Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar questions
hotzester Wrote:If it helps any, I opted to go acoustic because it's the style of music I prefer. Technique or ability had little to do with my decision. If you want to rail on your axe and play the real rock stuff, then I'd suggest an electric. But personally, I prefer a good acoustic jam, so that's the direction I went.

Whichever you choose, stick with it. You've gotta get past the soreness on your fingertips to build the callouses, and from then on it's a lot easier.

Well I wanted to go for the best of both worlds there. I want to learn how to play being able to pick out good notes and give a good sound, but on the same note you can do some amazing things with an electric especially if you have the training with the sound of the acoustic.

and

Jo Wrote:wait, what? guitars don't have plastic bright colored frets? we ARE talking about guitars here, right guys?

Exactly. I started to get confused when they were talking about these "string" things and all that.
I did some research on google, turns out they actually have ones made of wood. I saw this and was like "HOLY SHIT". I couldn't believe my eyes. There are even wikipedia entries about this stuff, and we know only the truth is put on wikipedia.

Kind of blows my mind the same way it did the day I found out will smith was dead, and that the show was losing a member.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread