Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did swears get by Free Beer?
tibbs81 Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:I caught the one on Friday during NTT, and was shocked that the Beer didn't dump it whether or not it was the F-Bomb, because it sure sounded like it. I also replayed it over and over, and I could hear nothing else. It's definitely possible that he says "talking" but the music makes an f-sound, but just as some say the NY Post knew how people would interpret the shot-monkey cartoon, I wouldn't be surprised if the Peppers left their song that way on purpose.

It's like that Lady Gaga song, where they use a phaser or flanger or something like that to change "poker face" to "F@#$ her face." - It's as plain as day when you hear it, but every Top-40 station plays it, because no matter what it sounds like, it's officially "poker face."

As for the Thursday swear, can anyone hear be more specific so I can go back and hear it?

It was during Joe's Yoga story. Podcast segment 13 at 8:12. Zane was playing some drops and out of nowhere came what sounded like "eff every D" Zane immediately said "whoa whoa whoa what was that?"
i defiantly heard the same exact thing. i listened to it a number of times and heard it every time and they acknowledged it but didnt really say what happened. they just seemed shocked. the actual speech sounded like it was hot wings. i played it for a friend and he heard the same think.
i was planning on calling the show monday but overslept so i think i will call tomorrow(wednesday) on cwttab and see what they say even if it is off mike so they dont have to acknowledge something on the radio that got past the fcc

Messages In This Thread