Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation
Philly Mike Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Oh ok. I hadn't pegged you as a religious person based on other threads, but I didn't realize you weren't speaking for yourself in this thread. I agree there are many conflicts.

There are plenty of people here who DO believe this though, so I'd like to hear what they have to say.

I understand both sides of it I used to be in the whole I believe thing, I just realized how unreal it was. Now I am not saying that if you are religious there is anything wrong with you. People have faith in what they want. The reason people will believe regardless of conflicts is just because it is faith. The pure definition of faith is just to believe in something regardless of opposing ideals or lack of evidence. There is no mystery. People are raised to believe it, or they are at a vulnerable moment in their life and find the ideals of a religion makes them feel comforted, kind of like a security blanket. There are a million other reasons people will follow without question, and each is as unique as the person who follows it.

This is the most intellegent post I think I've ever read +1
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread