Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gross things YOU did as a kid...
Philly Mike Wrote:When I was really young the only way i would eat broccoli would be to chew each piece and spit it back out on my plate, then when i was done with all of the pieces I would eat them.

You get my vote for grossest. Good god, the thought of a chewed pile of broccoli on your plate is bad enough, but the thought of you eating it makes me gag.

Queenie Wrote:This isn't necessarily gross, but definitely not safe. I lived in a neighborhood in Nashville that had an industrial park behind it. There was a manufacturer that made glass thermometers and they would throw all defective and/or broken ones in a dumpster out back. We used to collect these, break them and then play with the mercury.

I did that in high school with my teacher's full knowledge. Back then mercury must not have been as poisonous as it is now. My photo professor told me that if a mercury thermometer broke today, they would have to close the entire floor of the building until it was officially cleaned and deemed "safe"

And for me, when I was in kindergarten I walked to school, and found an entire un wrapped snickers bar on the ground, I picked it up, brushed off the ants and ate it.
Wowie Groovie !

Messages In This Thread