Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG!
Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I'm glad he had a beer, it gives the media something stupid to focus on instead of important things in the world.

Isn't that their forte? :Smile

yep Wink, cause its so much more important for the American people to be conserned with minor/trivial things.
Nevermind the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

what do you mean the mexican drug cartell has 100,000 troops, I didn't hear anything about that while watching American Idol.

What? N. Korea is threatening us with Nuclear missiles? well, surely they would have said something about that on Oprah or Regis and Kelly.

Huh? What do you mean economist, social researchers, trend researchers and other countries' media are referring this summer 09 as the summer of hell and the summer of rage?

Oh good, the president wants to give a couple more billion in bailouts to failing companies so they can have their pensions and bonuses before they screw us all?

Hey, as long as they keep American Idol on the TV and my favorite actor/actress couple gets married, all will be good with the world. I mean, its not like any of that will effect my life, right?

/rant

Messages In This Thread