Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eff this, philly mike is an idi0t, ask zdunklee.
zdunklee Wrote:I'm just trying to be nice, I respect you here, and I don't want you to look like any more of an ambulance driver than you already are looking. I have seen posts here stating it, and I have recieved PM's saying much the same.

I was never arguing that there is any usefulness of 0.999... = 1, I am just saying that is how it is defined, therefore that is what it is. I could use your argument in Euclidean Geometry to say a line does not exist because no one can prove it exists. Drawing on a piece of paper isn't a proof (as a matter of fact there is no way to draw a perfectly straight line anyway, you can get really damn close but it still wouldn't be perfect), and there is no way to prove a line exists without using a line in the proof.

what so now there are Effing a-holes that cant even say it to my face, speedbump may be a dick but he at least had the guts to say it out here. if that is the case Eff all of you. I was just trying to get an application out of it, okay i may have posted some points that may have put out the wrong impression of the point i was trying to make, but if any shit head has a problem with it and they Effing want to pm you about it instead of say something to me or ask me why or what the Eff ever else then they are just a pussy. Effing bullshit i was not going for any ridicule or any shit like that. I would have ended it and just said okay watever, no proof then nothing to it. but Eff anyone who decides not to say shit. Effing a-holes now i see where Effing people stand. it isn't like you actually have to look me in the face you are behind a keyboard if you Effing have a problem and dont have the balls to say it to me then i dont want to even deal with it.

Effing bullshit i dont need to deal with any a-holes like that. i get enough of that when i am not online.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread