Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Traits
one of my votes was lazy. I had a buddy on the fire department that had a decent job but was always broke. he chaulked it up to paying child support and not making much as a mechanic. Well long story short I got him a house to rent from my inlaws and he didn't pay rent and left a huge mess when he left. He and his whore wife would throw the trash from making dinner out the kitchen window and into the yard. They didn't have trash pickup and would let the household trash pile up in the basement. I lived next door and told him that I had curb service and rarely filled it all the way up, so he could just walk his trash over on Thursday nights and put it in my can...he would never do it.

Lazy Effer he was. His 'low paying job' was actually 11/hour and his main draw (child support) hadn't been paid in years...he jsut couldn't budget for himself. He would ask me for hand me down cloths for his kid like winter coats and stuff...but would have beer and $12 wine in his fridge for his wife to drink she was the Ila Vanul type when she drank wine.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread