Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphical Drops
Alright people, here is the thread for project graphic drop. Now what we are doing is gathering drops, take the drops they use on the show, place a pic or even gif from where the drop is from or something that relates to it, and edit the words of the drop in front of it. I know a lot of you use photoshop so this should be a breeze for you guys, if not gimp is a good program and it's free. the basic tools you get with it can do a lot if you find any add-ons that seem to help more, that's good too, you can always recommend them here. Hell even if you want you can always just add text by using paint.
Now if someone else posts a pic of a drop you can still post one, this will give us a choice of which one looks more appropriate or is funnier.
Here are a few examples of ones I have slapped together real quick.
[Image: yellingabout-1.jpg]
[Image: goodforyou.jpg]
[Image: goodforyou-1.jpg]

Try to keep the pics rather small around 320 x 240 to keep from high demand on space and page loading, that plus if they are too big they will detract from the actual posts. We aren't only restricted to show drops either. we can also just make our own.
These pics will be stored on the server and used as a smiley type of thing in order to have quick access to the graphic drops.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread