Poll: Which Submission do you feel has the best photos overall?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Submission One
26.32%
5 26.32%
Submission Two
73.68%
14 73.68%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Baseball Throwdown
Annnnnnd the winner by a solid margin...

[Image: 3577977289_b5c9a1e7f0_o.jpg]

For the record I voted for Potthole, I think he did a better job overall.

For me the biggest challenge was going to be overcoming Pottholes experience with baseball. He played the game through high school and has been a lifelong fan and photographer. He just has a feel for the game that I don't.

Here's how I scored it

Batting:

Mine is good, but Potty definetly wins this one hands down. Broken bat M'er F'er.

Pitching:

Both shots are very good. However for me my vote on this one came down to perspective, and I think Potty wins this one, but only by a little.

Infield. This is the one that surprised me the most. Potthole's isn't bad, it's pretty good in fact, but I think mine is better.

Outfield. Potthole's isn't bad, but it's not great. Mine however sucks monkey nuts. I got 3 shots of the outfield that night and sadly this was the best of them. I debated about not even turning in an outfield shot.

Mascot. I think I win this one. But it's easy to see how you could like either one better or equal.

Feel of the game: I call this one a tie. We both had essentially the same idea, just slightly different ways of capturing it.

Well done Potthole. I hope we can do it again soon.
Wowie Groovie !

Messages In This Thread