Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest warrior
stopsign Wrote:I didn't know people liked this show. I figured everyone knew it's just shit they made up, since you can't make a legit computer program to simulate how the two would fight, and even if you could who gives a shit? At the end of the day why would anyone care?

But I guess some people do care, so w/e keep on enjoying it, and don't get all butt hurt just cause I think it's as realistic as snow white and the seven dwarfs.

wow! Really? First off it seems like you enjoy shitting on anyones parade whenever people talk (troll much?)

With that out of the way, second of all you speak as if we are concerning ourselves as if this is a matter of life or death. No one here takes it that seriously. You see we have this thing in the world called entertainment. You can get this entertainment thing from written word, audio, and viewing it as it is acted out. Now if you look at most of this entertainment thing most of it is not all true if it has any truth at all. so by your logic no form of entertainment short from the news or documentary would be acceptable. Because it is not real. Oh wait I forgot most sports would be considered entertainment too, but if you look at them none of them make any sense either because in the end all that is really achieved is someone has a better score than another.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread