Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm.... (All posts pertaining to new show site)
zdunklee Wrote:
stopsign Wrote:So some of you say you don't think you have a sense of entitlement....and now you're going to call the show and try to get an answer? That sounds like you think you DO have some sense of entitlement, since it sounds like some of you think the show has some obligation to answer. Maybe you realize they don't, but I'm not so sure. I tried to word this as nicely as possible, but we will see how it goes.

*COMMENCE 10 POSTS OF HATE*

I don't think it is a sense of entitlement to want an answer for why they would shun the hard work of biff and others who put this forum together. Especially after the sudden turn of them no longer really mentioning it anymore.
dude you should just do as I did and put stop on your foe list, it keeps from dealing with having to read someone always contradicting everything in any post. This is all you will see from it and no other types of posts. The only reason i see this post is because you quoted it. This whole thing of "I'm going to try to get people going and ask for attention because acting like a dick is the only way i get attention" is getting old.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread