Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
Mad Dog Wrote:AIG is a great example of a business that should have been allowed to fail. So is GM and so is Chrysler. The world will not end with out these companies. The people in them will survive and get new jobs in different places. New companys will spring up in their place. Having said that however, these company ar being held up as straw dogs to do be owned by the tax payer and to do the Governments bidding. And now here comes healthcare. Obama will deamonize these Health Care companys of all types in a flat out power grab and the tax payer will be on the hook.
first off you don't seem to understand economics. If AIG were to fail the markets of the US and the rest of the world would crash, it would be worse than the great depression, not to mention the people that work there would lose their jobs. There are retirement funds and such that have holdings within AIG, GM and all of the other big global companies. If any big bank or company would have to liquidate it would ruin a lot of things in all markets. it would make things horrible.

then there is another thing you have to consider... Lee and myself actually agree on something... that has to say something about this argument alone Tongue
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread