Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, it happens sometimes mike.

Mad Dog your points might all be valid, but only time will tell as they all seem to be on the worst fear mongering side possible. Every point you bring up is valid, but also highly unlikely because government healthcare will never be as customizable as private healthcare. On top of that even the European countries and Canada have private healthcare companies as well as the government stuff, both can co-exist there, why not here as well?

As for GM and Chrysler, congress has said they want to get their hands out of them as soon as possible, and democrats have stated that as well. I believe that it will happen very fast once they are back on their feet because with only a slight democratic support they have enough votes to override any veto Obama could threaten.
Well one of the biggest things is the fact that any president that wishes for the government to run businesses is just asking for trouble and a bunch of unpopularity, which a president really doesn't want if he wishes to get reelected. Obama is not that stupid as many mistakes as he could make he wouldn't be that stupid.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread