Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
the problem with health insurance is it is a "middle man" there is little connection to the patient and billing. On the radio station I listen to in the afternoon they were saying how having a baby used to cost a couple hundred dollars, now it costs around 15,000.00. Granted, the care is probably better than before, but my question is... all the people on welfare, all the illegal immigrants, all the people without health insurance, they reproduce like rabbits, who the hell is footing the bill? Medicare, and the people that pay for insurance.
I still haven't seen where the government stepping in the way they are saying is going to help anything. And until I am proven otherwise, I will not be a supporter of it.

You know what I would support? Closing and regulating the borders, booting all the illegals back to whatever country they came from, tightening down on medicare claims, and limiting welfare extremely. But our current government will not do any of those things because the people I just mentioned are the ones that vote for them.

Messages In This Thread