Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
krystal Wrote:I'm okay with abortion, but I believe it should only be in the first trimester, and the father gets a say-so. I also believe that abortion is not a form of birth control.

I'm also okay with the death penalty and euthenasia.

I have to agree with you Krys. Generally I just assume abortion is the mother and fathers choice and no one should be able to tell them what to do. I wouldn't want someone I got pregnant to get an abortion, but I am not against it if someone else wants to do it and I sure don't mind footing the bill if they are just gonna make us pay for the eventual baby anyway. Abortion should never be a form of birth control cause that is what they have surgery to get your tubes tied for if you don't want babies, but even then I have know people to get pregnant after that surgery as well.

Same thing for euthenasia, if an older person wants to die that way let them, it is none of our business anyway. Personally I have always said once things start going wrong with my body I'm gonna head straight for a bridge to jump off or at least find an easier way to off myself, once I hit 50 I'm putting a DNR on myself so I don't have to deal with anything that might happen.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread