Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
Mad Dog Wrote:I think you are confusing the words "Suicide" and "Euthenasia". Suicide is when you want to die and figure out how to do it on your own. Euthenasia is when someone else thinks your too old to live so they juat go ahead and kill you for the "greater good". Like the Nazi's in WWII. Just like that.

Euthenasia is assisted suicide where you have someone help you because you are not able to do it yourself. People can't just decide they want you to die and kill you because that would be murder. But you should be able to sign the necessary paperwork to have someone end your life if you so choose, otherwise it is just an example of someone else regulating your life...I'm all for freedom of personal choice and no one should be able to tell you what you can or can't do. If you choose you want someone to help you die peacefully then you should be able to carry that out.

Hopefully by the time I am that old it is legal otherwise I have to choose the suicide route instead because I can't have someone just put me down the easy way.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread