Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Poopie
boizalynne Wrote:So the story goes, Poopie and I were hanging out like us small town folk do, at the county fair... I had some friends from a neighboring town, one of whom was trying really hard to become my boyfriend. Well, Poopie and I decided to frequent the community building, which happened to have a little joke shop booth that had this absolutely foul smelling fart spray. "Guy-Who-Was-Trying-Really-Hard-To-Become-My-Boyfriend" was helping to run this joke shop booth. Before we know it, he swifty douces Poopy with the ass-smelling spray. Needless to say, that smell is very hard to get rid of so Poopy spent a good 15 minutes trying to wash the smell off before he gave up and decided to smell like ass for a day. It is one of the top ten times I laughed until I cried.
I love you Poopy! Seriously, you're my favorite...

That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread