Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Poopie
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:So the story goes, Poopie and I were hanging out like us small town folk do, at the county fair... I had some friends from a neighboring town, one of whom was trying really hard to become my boyfriend. Well, Poopie and I decided to frequent the community building, which happened to have a little joke shop booth that had this absolutely foul smelling fart spray. "Guy-Who-Was-Trying-Really-Hard-To-Become-My-Boyfriend" was helping to run this joke shop booth. Before we know it, he swifty douces Poopy with the ass-smelling spray. Needless to say, that smell is very hard to get rid of so Poopy spent a good 15 minutes trying to wash the smell off before he gave up and decided to smell like ass for a day. It is one of the top ten times I laughed until I cried.
I love you Poopy! Seriously, you're my favorite...

That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.
Let it go man, let it go... You'
Seriously, last time I saw Dibble he was a Stoned Wigger... and the OTHER Kevin and Kyle are like, army guys and cops now...
It's time to let bygones be bygones. High school was ten years ago almost.

Messages In This Thread