Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
McCain is the only good candidate. I would never vote for Obama even if someone held a gun to my head and threatened to shoot me.

This is not the time to have a liberal president (Obama) in office. His "big government" ideas don't work. It didn't work in the 60s and 70s and it is not going to work now. Pulling out of Iraq before we finish the job will only result in DISASTER. We did not go to war with Iraq because of oil. We went there because of weapons of mass destruction that Saddamn Hussein was using chemical weapons against Iraqi people. That is genocide! Genocide happened in Nazi Germany, Rwanda, Bosnia, Armenia , and is happening in Darfur (which has people bitching about it today and want us to do something about it) today. We stopped it from continuing in Iraq so quit whining about it. The weapons were never found because they were destroyed before we could get to them. Now with Iran screwing with the world, we have to stay there to keep them in check because we don't want some nut job attacking our allies in the Mid East. Bottom Line: stay in Iraq to finish the job. A vote for Obama is a vote for LOSING the war vs. a vote for McCain is a vote for WINNING the war. Take your pick. Win or Lose the war? I'll take win the war. How about you?

The economy is in the toilet, we know that. But what Obama will do is tax the s*** out of us and cause us the give up more of our hard earned money so the government can take more control of us. This makes the American Dream even harder to achieve. Big Government = Big Taxes. Tax cuts need to happen in order to boost the economy which is what McCain will do in addition to winning the war in Iraq.

Healthcare, Hmm. The protestors at a McCain rally were talking about how we need a better healthcare system. Whenever that man stopped screaming, he would put a cigarette in his mouth. I've got the answer to all of those problems. STOP SMOKIN YOU UGLY MINGER! YOU ARE CAUSING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE! Really, I am not going to vote for a man (Obama) who says that universal free healthcare is what he is going to put in a system where in reality, the tax payers are going to be the ones funding the healthcare system. I do not want to be the one who is paying for a smokers' treatment for lung cancer when they are causing there own problems. If you want better healthcare, get yourself an education so you can get a better job. To all you smokers and people who use products that harm your body, YOU ARE CAUSING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS! YOU HAVE TO FIX THEM, NOT THE GOVERNMENT!

Really, Barack Obama is all talk. He is saying the obvious to get himself elected. You could look at it as, "OH, an unpopular republican president. I am a democrat and I am going to say the obvious to get votes from the people who hate the president to get the White House all to myself." NAIVE!!!

Obama is naive, PERIOD!!! McCain has been around to see what works and what doesn't. Obama hasn't! Obama is just taking advantage of the time. Obama's foreign policy sucks! Really, there is a thought going around that there is a terrorist attack planed for the US in 2009 in order to test the new president. John McCain would be better to handle the job. The fact that he would negotiate with terrorists is enough proof to see that he is naive!

There is no appeal to Barack Obama. If you look at his name: Barack Hussein Obama. You see two names that have similarities to the two men we went to war with in order to bring them to justice. Osama bin Laden and Saddamn Hussein. Those are mind boggling. That alone can be considered a sign from the Lord that this man is not the right man to be the president of the United States of America.

All of the Obama supporters need a huge dose of reality! Really you guys are completely blind to all of the bull s*** that this man is saying. He doesn't answer questions during debates and spends all of the time he is given to defend himself on his so-called patriotic morals. The first time I heard him speak I said, "F***, I'm going to forget how count to ten because his big government keeps taking my money because of all the taxes, not only that I don't have enough bread crumbs to get home."

I'm voting for McCain. I would be much more relaxed and calm about this election if it was Hilary Clinton vs John McCain. But really, President Obama! We are screwed! Progress in Iraq reversed! Higher Taxes! Government regulations on EVERYTHING! How the hell are we going to live!?!

If you are an Obama supporter and/or thinking about voting for him, you need to be whacked across the head with a 2X4 and then hung by the ankles until all the blood rushes to your head so that your brain works the way it is supposed to. Once that happens you will see that Barack Obama is just a huge PHONEY!

Messages In This Thread