Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
Allyson Wrote:Just watched Role Models. It actually makes look LARPing kind of fun.

Ok I'll go swallow a bullet now.

Yeah, i'm with ya Allyson. That was an awesome movie. The little boy that was Stiffler's buddy was a trip. Both of the kids turned out to be pretty cool and so did Paul Rudd.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Just got done watching Vantage Point... not bad, not great. The way they did the movie was sort of unique, but I thought it got old after awhile.

I'd say the movie's worth a watch, still.
potthole Wrote:Just got done watching Vantage Point... not bad, not great. The way they did the movie was sort of unique, but I thought it got old after awhile.

I'd say the movie's worth a watch, still.

I thought the same, by the end of the movie I had unintentionally memorized that guys damn speech, but it was still an interesting movie.

Just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, love that movie!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Knowing
Great movie!!
What? I didn't do it.
I Love You Man
Funny!
silver streak

Classic movie first time gene wilder and richard pryor worked together.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Dodgeball.......needed a laugh!
SAW V

I'm really starting to get bored with the series.
Doktor Wrote:SAW V

I'm really starting to get bored with the series.

I think it got old with the second one. The first is the only one I will buy.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Just watched Role Models. It actually makes look LARPing kind of fun.

Yeah, i'm with ya Allyson. That was an awesome movie. The little boy that was Stiffler's buddy was a trip. Both of the kids turned out to be pretty cool and so did Paul Rudd.

Paul Rudd is my future husband. just saw I Love You, Man today and it was hilarious.
Went and saw I Love You Man yesterday with E and then we also Watched Twilight last night....
Watching Pineapple Express right now, holy shit
it's awesome.
Doktor Wrote:Watching Pineapple Express right now, holy shit
it's awesome.

I tried watching it a few weeks ago, couldnt keep my attention. I just attributed it to being add... I will totally have to try watching that again...
The Last Season

Quite possibly the worst sports movie ever
Wowie Groovie !
the abyss
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Titan ! Wrote:The Last Season

Aw crap, I was looking forward to that one.
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist

It was wonderfully girly.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist

i need to see that....
Peachs Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist

i need to see that....

It was adorable. Except for the throw-up scene. I'd skip it if I were you.
Krystal Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:i need to see that....

It was adorable. Except for the throw-up scene. I'd skip it if I were you.

ewww barfs
Peachs Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:It was adorable. Except for the throw-up scene. I'd skip it if I were you.

ewww barfs

Not so much the throwing up, it's when she sticks her hand in it to retrieve her phone and a piece of gum. And yes, she puts it back in her mouth. I'm just glad I don't have a weak stomach.
W and Ping Pong Playa. Both sleepers. I expected something totally different out of W. Even with my love for pong, I couldn't make it through Ping Pong Playa.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
We liked I love you, Man on Saturday night. Fun movie with lots of RUSH stuff too!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Queenie Wrote:

I just saw this last weekend too. The LARPing being fun is a bit of a stretch, but it was a great movie. Best I've seen in a while.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Bought Step Brothers: UNrated for 5 bucks from a guy at school today.

Pretty awesome deal.
Doktor Wrote:Bought Step Brothers: UNrated for 5 bucks from a guy at school today.

Pretty awesome deal.

Good deal for five bucks. It was a good movie. Not awesome, but good.
I just watched Elegy with Penelope Cruz.

Not bad. A little too depressing for my taste but not bad. 6/10.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:The Last Season

Aw crap, I was looking forward to that one.

Terribly acting, horrible dialogue, filled with cliches, and probably the worst nepotism ever in a movie when Sean Astin's really not that cute daughter sings the national anthem, and then has another 3 scenes with dialogue. BLEH

RE-watch Bad News Bears and save yourself the misery

Queenie Wrote:W and Ping Pong Playa. Both sleepers. I expected something totally different out of W. Even with my love for pong, I couldn't make it through Ping Pong Playa.

Everyone knows the only true Ping Pong movie is Balls of Fury
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:W and Ping Pong Playa. Both sleepers. I expected something totally different out of W. Even with my love for pong, I couldn't make it through Ping Pong Playa.

Everyone knows the only true Ping Pong movie is Balls of Fury

You got that right!
Just watched Pineapple Express. That was the best laugh I've had in a long time.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Just watched Pineapple Express. That was the best laugh I've had in a long time.

That's good to know. We should be getting it on Netflix soon.
Titan ! Wrote:The Watchmen ! ! !

OMG Talk about awesome on top of Amazing

My wife is having a girls night with a chick flick this weekend.

Guess what I'm watching? Hell yeah!!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
watched Juno last night...
Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:The Watchmen ! ! !

OMG Talk about awesome on top of Amazing

My wife is having a girls night with a chick flick this weekend.

Guess what I'm watching? Hell yeah!!!!

Use the restroom before the movie starts and don't get the jumbo soda, it's a 3 hour epic
Wowie Groovie !
Drillbit Taylor... slightly underwhelming.
Venture Brothers, Season 3. Yeah I know it's not a movie, but I dropped 20 bucks on it, so I feel the need to write about it
Wowie Groovie !
the sex and the city movie is on HBO tonight....
Titan ! Wrote:Venture Brothers, Season 3. Yeah I know it's not a movie, but I dropped 20 bucks on it, so I feel the need to write about it
It doesn't matter. Venture bros. Kicks ass and thatls that. It is alright to consider it a movie.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Venture Brothers, Season 3. Yeah I know it's not a movie, but I dropped 20 bucks on it, so I feel the need to write about it
It doesn't matter. Venture bros. Kicks ass and thatls that. It is alright to consider it a movie.

I only watched disc one last night, and probably won't get to disc 2 until tomorrow sometime, but man that's some funny stuff
Wowie Groovie !
Children of Men. It was alright. Glad I only paid $5 for it.