Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
[quote="wienerpoopie"]That hurt
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
"Where the hell are my gloves?"

"in the land of bad ideas with your stupid waffles."

"How are waffles stupid?"

"stupid by association. because they're your waffles. Tongue"

"That hurt
[quote="Jo"]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yep . . . we call that Tennessee chrome . . . my goodness at the people that use it to "repair" a brake light and color it red. What the eff. Yes I know . . i'll get some flack on this one . . . there are rednecks in Tennessee, but I am NOT one of them.

I hit a tree with my old truck and destroyed the turn signal so I just used a yellow light bulb

Impressive
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:I wouldn't.

kaboobie92 Wrote:i really don't feel a need to prove myself... you obviously are the one that dosen't get any if you are hitting on girls in a message board.
/ Buttslam /

ummmm see that part that I highlighted ?

That's you hitting on a girl on a message board

I said I wouldnt take her sass. That is the opposite of hitting on a girl in a message board. READ
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I hit a tree with my old truck and destroyed the turn signal so I just used a yellow light bulb

Impressive
kaboobie92 Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:ummmm see that part that I highlighted ?

That's you hitting on a girl on a message board

I said I wouldnt take her sass. That is the opposite of hitting on a girl in a message board. READ

By your definition any friendly talking with a female is flirting, apparently the Queen finds me irresistible
wienerpoopie Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:I said I wouldnt take her sass. That is the opposite of hitting on a girl in a message board. READ

By your definition any friendly talking with a female is flirting, apparently the Queen finds me irresistible
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:I said I wouldnt take her sass. That is the opposite of hitting on a girl in a message board. READ

Im eating waffles when I get home from work even if Becky thinks waffles are stupid
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im eating waffles when I get home from work even if Becky thinks waffles are stupid

YOUR waffles. not waffles in general. god.
Jo Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im eating waffles when I get home from work even if Becky thinks waffles are stupid

YOUR waffles. not waffles in general. god.

You
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:YOUR waffles. not waffles in general. god.

You
[quote="Jo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

You
I love waffles. I have sex with them all the time. They're my favorite breakfast food to have sex with, in fact.
Fistor Wrote:I love waffles. I have sex with them all the time. They're my favorite breakfast food to have sex with, in fact.

thread topic from your other forum, eh? Big Grin
...I wish I had a domesticated raccoon named pickles
[quote="wienerpoopie"]...I wish I had a domesticated raccoon named pickles
[quote="Jo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]...I wish I had a domesticated raccoon named pickles
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i wish you had one too. so i could run it over and laugh while driving away. it'd be bloody...bet on it.

It would bite you in the face
[quote="Fistor"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

It would bite you in the face
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Hooters waitresses have faces?

PANERA BREAD! damnit.

Hooters wasn't hiring?
The last time I was at a Panera was my 21st birthday; I almost got to eat the food twice
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:PANERA BREAD! damnit.

Hooters wasn't hiring?

Must not have had the proper assets to be hired there.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Hooters wasn't hiring?

Must not have had the proper assets to be hired there.

it's true. all true.
Do you think pickles could pickpocket people like a monkey? I think so
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Do you think pickles could pickpocket people like a monkey? I think so
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think not, people would be amazed by its dancing ability
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Do you think pickles could pickpocket people like a monkey? I think so
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:...domesticated pickpocketing raccoons have more red tape to go through than say....a kid....
You get good tax breaks with those?

an un-trained kid doesn't really give much of a return....you gotta find your niche...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
not to mention, untrained kids dont come with the possible threat of rabies
Peachs Wrote:not to mention, untrained kids dont come with the possible threat of rabies

...good point!

although, chicken pox can get pretty bad...or shingles! :o
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:not to mention, untrained kids dont come with the possible threat of rabies

...good point!

eh, they have shots for that now...
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:...good point!

eh, they have shots for that now...

rabies too....duh
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:eh, they have shots for that now...

rabies too....duh

I hate children. No, correction. I hate parents. I hate parents that don't spank their bad ass little kids. I hate parents that seem to loose all ability to talk about anything other than how WONDERFUL their bad ass little kids are. I hate the kids that scream in the middle of the store b/c they want something no the shelf and the parents "bargain" with them. I hate whiney kids. I hate pukey kids. I ESPECIALLY hate it when kids sing in songs. I may start a new thread on kids in songs. Ok, I'm done.
zanessweater Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:rabies too....duh

I hate children. No, correction. I hate parents. I hate parents that don't spank their bad ass little kids. I hate parents that seem to loose all ability to talk about anything other than how WONDERFUL their bad ass little kids are. I hate the kids that scream in the middle of the store b/c they want something no the shelf and the parents "bargain" with them. I hate whiney kids. I hate pukey kids. I ESPECIALLY hate it when kids sing in songs. I may start a new thread on kids in songs. Ok, I'm done.

Hmmmm... sounds like a poll /pull / pole to me
Wowie Groovie !
Its Becky
zanessweater Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:rabies too....duh

That motherly instinct is just ragin gin you isn't it??
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Its Becky