Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
Queenie Wrote:
dolph Wrote:I have a fear of ladders.

Does Wendy have to climb those for you too? Wink

Like she has to fight your fights for you??

She's not thilled with them either. I wish I would of hada camera for the punch it was badass. The dude was a total guido. He was rocking a sweet gold medallion though.
mainerliser Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I'm learning to bellydance. If I ever get any good (by good I mean somewhere well beyond the show of minimum coordination I am capable of now) I will show you.

Hey, I'm starting belly-dancing Jan. 27th! I can't wait! I've heard it's a great work-out!

It's nuts, but hot. It's a little difficult because you have to be able to move and wiggle certain parts while keeping other parts as absolutely still as possible. But it is a great workout. I hope it works.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
dolph Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Does Wendy have to climb those for you too? Wink

Like she has to fight your fights for you??

She's not thilled with them either. I wish I would of hada camera for the punch it was badass. The dude was a total guido. He was rocking a sweet gold medallion though.

Did it look like a midget was hangin from his necklace?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yep and it was doing a reverse running man. I had no idea Zane had is own line of neckware.
When I joined the Navy I didn't know how to swim. Then I was only in for a month and a half.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Every couple of weeks I got to Taco Bell and order 3 bean burritos just to make my wife enjoy our time together.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 18, destroyed my left knee rappelling down an aircraft control tower, and was honorably discharged.
my blood type is o+
hotzester Wrote:I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 18, destroyed my left knee rappelling down an aircraft control tower, and was honorably discharged.

I was also in the Marine Corps.
OORAH.
Semper Fi, Devil Dog.

Good night Chesty Puller, wherever you may be!
Mark the Valet Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 18, destroyed my left knee rappelling down an aircraft control tower, and was honorably discharged.

I was also in the Marine Corps.
OORAH.

MARK!!! Nice to hear from you! I was wondering where you've been!

Obscure fact about me.......I actually worry about other people (even those on message boards) way too much!!
I think the smell of gasoline would make a fine cologne.
mainerliser Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I was also in the Marine Corps.
OORAH.

MARK!!! Nice to hear from you! I was wondering where you've been!

Obscure fact about me.......I actually worry about other people (even those on message boards) way too much!!

I was away on top secret business. You understand, right?
I can roll my eyes back into my head leaving only the whites.
Zombie-esque.
I will frequently buy movies without seeing them first. In fact by frequently I mean 99% of the time.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My sister does that. Own's about 2000 dvds. Had laserdisc/vcr tapes before that. Good thing there is no format change like blu ray coming out.
it took me 4 tries to get my driver's license
It took me once on the written part but twice on the actual driving. It would have been once if they would actually hire people that know how to speak english.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:It took me once on the written part but twice on the actual driving. It would have been once if they would actually hire people that know how to speak english.

The language they speak affects your driving ability?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
If the guy can't give me clear instructions on where he wants me to go...yes it does.
Someone using the words "Steward" or "Stewardess" irrationally infuriate me.
Jiggy Wrote:If the guy can't give me clear instructions on where he wants me to go...yes it does.

OK... I guess I'll give you that one.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I am apparently too stupid to build a fire.
I can start a campfire in the rain or snow.
Jiggy Wrote:If the guy can't give me clear instructions on where he wants me to go...yes it does.

If that's the case then the direction to go is clear:

down on him.
Mark the Valet Wrote:

If that's the case then the direction to go is clear:

down on him.
I only have myself to blame for this...
I was on the development team for the Matchbook wheel for Apple
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I was on the development team for the Matchbook wheel for Apple

Big Grin

+1 to you, sir.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
i've created a menu of original jelly belly recipes, none of which taste all that good
Random Fact:

If I'm wearing cloths suitable for public viewing, you can be certain that I have on my person
1) a lighter (even though i don't smoke)
2) atleast one pocket knife (typically a leatherman)
3) a cell phone
4) my wallet
5) my keys (which also include a pocket cpr mask)
6) my pager (fire calls)
7) carmex
and ocassionally
8) a pistol
9) trident gum
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My knee hurts. Not really obscure, but true nonetheless.
i like to sing House Of Pains "Jump Around" at least once a week, rapping is a hobby.
I'm a karaoke superstar when I sing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nothin' But a G Thang"

Skinny white dude singing gangster rap. Doesn't get much better than that.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I'm a karaoke superstar when I sing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nothin' But a G Thang"

Skinny white dude singing gangster rap. Doesn't get much better than that.

Hmmmm......Sexy! ;D
I once ate 2 8oz packages of Kraft sharp cheddar cheese in one sitting.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I can put my legs behind my head
dumberthanzane Wrote:I can put my legs behind my head

*for the other 1/4 members of this board that didn't know that*
Tongue
My opinion is the only valid one.
Doktor Wrote:My opinion is the only valid one.

Only when you're talking to yourself.
the last two times i've been spanked were by a 60+ year old and a 15 year old.

---

i forgot the 4 year old in between them.