Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Name game
remember when they used to do this one? the rules are simple, I'll start with a celebrity's name, the next poster responds with another celebrity who's first or last name is the same as the previous one. Nicknames are acceptible. Example( Charles Bronson to Chuck Norris)

First Celebrity: Morgan Freeman
Morgan Fairchild
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Lisa Fairchild
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Lisa Lampinelli (sp?)
Lisa Lisa
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Lisa Marie Presley
Do different spellings count? If so...

Jaime Pressly
burnking Wrote:Do different spellings count? If so...

Jaime Pressly

Nope but I think that's where the Barry/Berry conflict started.

Jamie Foxx
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Redd Foxx

(all that matters is how the name sounds)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Red Buttons
Red Grange
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Red Skelton
Carl Skelton (the Godfather)
Carl Reiner
Rob Reiner
Rob Lowe
Robert Wagner
Lindsey Wagner (org bionic woman)
Richard Wagner
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Richard Gere
Richard Hatch
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Richard Pryor
Rick Mirer
Rick Rockwell
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Norman Rockwell
Norman Schwarzkopf
Greg Norman
Gregg Daniels
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Greg Oden
Greg Louganis
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Greg Luzinski
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Gregory Peck

(anyone else think Greg is a terrible name??)
Josh Peck
Josh Gibson
Josh Hartnett
Gabby Hartnett (HOF catcher with the cubs)
Gabby Hayes
Rutherford B. Hayes
Issac Hayes

(I wanted Willie Mays Hayes, but that wouldn't work)
Chris Isaak