Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption
How about trying our hand at writing captions? I will post a picture. You supply the caption. My goal is to post a new pic everyday, we'll see how that goes.

[Image: soccer7.jpg]

To get us started:
Security at the renaissance fair never took kindly to Stewie's "Dick in a Ball" gag.
Oh my god, my testicle is HUGE!
This feels much better than that knothole.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"Cannonball?!? He told me he was well endowed but this is ridiculous..."
even when we dress up, soccer still sucks
I told her I was sorry
"Hysterectomy Back in Medieval Times...certainly it can't be that bad now!"
Today's picture:
[Image: Kid_Bowl_Reading_A255.jpg]

Let me know if you enjoy this and should keep going or not.
"What the F?! I never get any coverage from Dick Vitale and his Diaper Dandies!"
There's more crap on this paper than in the toilet.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Looks like my fantasy team's goin the same place as this poop....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
[Image: soccer7.jpg]

Prior to hiring Joe, "Producer Steve" didn't last past his first What can Steve do.
Wowie Groovie !
ow...my ball

Undecided
[Image: Kid_Bowl_Reading_A255.jpg]

Not the typical Orangeville resident, baby Chuck could both read and wipe himself. Sadly he was killed and eaten not long after this photo was taken.
Wowie Groovie !
If you all are interested, at the end of each week we could vote on the best caption. Clearly there would be no prize other than bragging rights. Interested?

Today's Picture:
[Image: 6.jpg]
Growing tired of Aunt Lilly constantly crapping on the couch, Bob created a seat outside with a bucket underneath it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
On television, the motion-chair only brings you to the top of the stairs.
Mishearing "Can't I be a fly on the wall?", Grandpa Jack puts Aunt July on the wall.
Admin Wrote:Growing tired of Aunt Lilly constantly crapping on the couch, Bob created a seat outside with a bucket underneath it.

She was told many times that she can cut the bread anywhere, but she has to cut the cheese outside.
Admin Wrote:Growing tired of Aunt Lilly constantly crapping on the couch, Bob created a seat outside with a bucket underneath it.

LOL ! !
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:If you all are interested, at the end of each week we could vote on the best caption. Clearly there would be no prize other than bragging rights. Interested?

Today's Picture:
[Image: 6.jpg]

The day after cabbage night with Joe's Oma.
Wowie Groovie !
Since she had been kicked out of the park, Bippy had to find a new place to feed the pigeons.
Apparently the invention Free Beer uses for his sister in law has gotten legs....
burnking Wrote:[Image: 6.jpg]

Growing tired of his wife's nagging about the chair he started work on fifteen years ago, Larry completed the job.
Today's picture:
[Image: preakness2.jpg]
John Kerry shows he's in touch with the working man by slamming an ice cold Miller Lite.
burnking Wrote:Today's picture:

"Sarah Jessica Parker takes a break from her hard work on the set of 'Sex and the City'"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Why Big Brown didn't win the triple crown
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Even after a case, she still looks like a nag...
dino Wrote:

"Sarah Jessica Parker takes a break from her hard work on the set of 'Sex and the City'"

Winner! Thread closed for the day!
vsangelchick Wrote:Since she had been kicked out of the park, Bippy had to find a new place to feed the pigeons.

Makes me wonder why she was kicked out of the park ?
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:

You get the exalt I was going to give to VS for this one. Everytime I see SJP I just can't understand her popularity, all I can think of is Horse Face
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:Even after a case, she still looks like a nag...

I was gonna say something like, 3 more till the beer goggles kick in, yours is better
Wowie Groovie !
Today's picture:
[Image: circus12.jpg]
Rosie O'Donnell and her friends in the gay pride parade.

The high price of gas has forced the trucking industry to experiment with some unique alternatives.
Wowie Groovie !
The digging of a India subway tunnel
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
burnking Wrote:John Kerry shows he's in touch with the working man by slamming an ice cold Miller Lite.
dino Wrote:"Sarah Jessica Parker takes a break from her hard work on the set of 'Sex and the City'"

Winner winner chicken dinner x 2
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

The monkey got stuck in the back again . . . one of these days WC Fields is gonna lose his monkey.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's too bad that elephants have such good memories because right now they're remembering the smell of elephant ass.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.