Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Fans Voice server??
I have a 30 person ventrilo voice server. If you have a mic and wish to join in on discussing show at anytime, whether during show or whenever, it's FREE. If you don't have a mic , then join in and listen.
This Ventrilo server is not endorsed by The FBHW Morning Show. It is simply a server where Fans can discuss the show or whatever. The same basic rules apply as the Board. Just don't make people cry too much. I will of course assign admin rights to people worthy. So they may punt and ban if necessary. Especially Titan. hahah Just kidding Titan, I exalt thee.( Wanted to jump on board with the Ban titan).
Download the client version that applies to you http://ventrilo.com/download.php My voice server adress is {vent.maineahs.com port# 5193} there is no password (leave blank) **If anyone would like help setting up. e-mail or instant msg me- <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->**
I will register you if on, til then, you'd be guest status. Set to push to talk. I don't want to hear someone's bong hits on voice recognition, geesh. I will have section for FBHW in the server.

P.s. Hope i'm not stepping on toes. Just wanted to give more opportunity to the Fans of the show. Kaboobie
So this is kind of like a live talking version of the message board ?

This might could be a bit of fun.

But I have no mic.

By the way, +1 for the avatar. Take a look at the books and junk thread we talk about King a lot there
Wowie Groovie !
Sweet. Big king fan. Yes it's a live voice server where people can hangout, talk about the show, meet up for 1and 1 convo's etc. Talk with relatives from other countries.(alot of overseas people like the cross country communication, especially ones in military and have laptop. You may Use any of the channels, others will be created, Right now it's mostly game servers we have, for nerds like me!
People will be able to type msgs as well, so no mic won't be an issue.
Plus it's great hanging out watching same sports, TV, and movies etc.
Especially The Bowl Games, Worlsd series. etc. watch American idol and make fun of people hahaha.
i'd be interested in this. i do a podcast w/some friends so i've got a headset w/a mic already. do you think people will just pop on or will we setup times for groups of people to go on and chat? seems like it would be a lot of fun.
People have different hours, but we could always post when we'll be on, or come up with group times. Doesn't matter. I have weird hours and may be on at different times. Everyone is allowed to join anytime of the day and night.
The Server will say "Maine Sharp Shooters. The rooms are below the lobby.
There are no passwords, so when setting up, leave the pw part blank.
**If anyone would like help setting up. e-mail or instant msg me- <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->**
So I'm sure you also use your Vent server for your WoW guild?
NOPE, no queer games like mmorg games or larping.No wizards, coustumes,dreagons, elves etc. I'm not that kind of nerd. Our age group is 25-40, We play Team oriented Strictly First person shooters (usually Military type games), and racing. My game servers have their own voice servers, so vent is just backup.
NO LARPing, wizards, costumes or elves ? Psssh. Count me out.
Wowie Groovie !
Lightning Bolt, lightning Bolt!
Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!
Will you have a harmonizer...LOL