• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Zane's definition of "pock face"
[Image: Picture1-5.png]
???

'splain.
Fistor Wrote:???

'splain.

More of an inside joke than anything.

Huge bill douche simonson - the guy zane always refers to as crater face or pock face

he's on the radio spouting his complete lack of knowing anything today, so I felt it necessary to have another photo of what eric calls a "pock face'
houseboat Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:???

'splain.

More of an inside joke than anything.

Huge bill douche simonson - the guy zane always refers to as crater face or pock face

he's on the radio spouting his complete lack of knowing anything today, so I felt it necessary to have another photo of what eric calls a "pock face'

I know who pockface is, and that he's a blithering idiot, I just don't get the "I'm dead" part.
[Image: 2445482.jpg]
Fistor Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:More of an inside joke than anything.

I know who pockface is, and that he's a blithering idiot, I just don't get the "I'm dead" part.

Oh. The massive amount of backpeddling he is doing regarding his blatant felatio of the university of michigan.
houseboat Wrote:[Image: 2445482.jpg]
Love the picture of him with a Bud Light sign over his huge over inflated head. Someone needs to send this picture to B&B, proud distributors of ice cold Miller Lite the official beer of the Huge Douche Show!
Man, that's a face for radio.