Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss the Joe and Ben show
Those tapes they stole from Joe's house that they played last year?

I remember sitting in the library at school and listening to the show and cracking up out loud during that part while people gave me dirty looks like, "Sir, would you keep it down? This is a library, people are trying to hook up."
hahaha that was a great bit
Turkey Face Wrote:hahaha that was a great bit

speaking of Tiny Buffalo :-X
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Those were great. I wonder if they ever managed to track down Ben, they need to get him on the show at least once.
You can never get enough of prank calling whores.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I loved the intro to the show where Joe always said "controversial!" as if so many critics were talking about their cutting edge show lol
I think they could recreate some of that glory if they would only give the 10 and Donkey Show a green light.
Zig Wrote:I think they could recreate some of that glory if they would only give the 10 and Donkey Show a green light.

They did the 10 and donkey show at Wingstock this year on the hawk in jersey. It was just joe and zane for an hour in the afternoon, and it was amazing.
OMG - with all the hype surrounding the acquisition of those tapes... i can't believe they only did it like 3 times.... eff that
Hey what was the intro music for the Joe and Ben Show?
Beastie Boys, "The Move". It's almost at the end of the song.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
siggy778 Wrote:Those tapes they stole from Joe's house that they played last year?

I remember sitting in the library at school and listening to the show and cracking up out loud during that part while people gave me dirty looks like, "Sir, would you keep it down? This is a library, people are trying to hook up."

BRING IT BACK!
bigdaddy Wrote:OMG - with all the hype surrounding the acquisition of those tapes... i can't believe they only did it like 3 times.... eff that

they did it at least 10 times, maybe more. they said they had listened to the other side of the tape, and it just wasn't that good so they did away with it.