Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG!!!
I just saw what Eric Zane, Free Beer, Hotwings and Joe look like. They cannot be as old as they say they are. Except for Zane hes got enough old to share. I must admit that Producer Joe is sort of attractive. You would never guess who they were because they look nothing like they sound.
Well, you know what they say....married people start to look like each other after awhile.....and these guys luuuvvvvvvv each other.....
Zane came into my work a few months back and I talked to him about the show. He was real cool and the best part was hearing him talk in person since I always had heard him through radio in the past.
girlsrule7212 Wrote:I just saw what Eric Zane, Free Beer, Hotwings and Joe look like. They cannot be as old as they say they are. Except for Zane hes got enough old to share. I must admit that Producer Joe is sort of attractive. You would never guess who they were because they look nothing like they sound.

ill scratch your eyes out if u talk about my men again.

:'(
How does this...

Crimson Amaryllis Wrote:Well, you know what they say....married people start to look like each other after awhile.....and these guys luuuvvvvvvv each other.....

follow this...

girlsrule7212 Wrote:I just saw what Eric Zane, Free Beer, Hotwings and Joe look like. They cannot be as old as they say they are. Except for Zane hes got enough old to share. I must admit that Producer Joe is sort of attractive. You would never guess who they were because they look nothing like they sound.

?