Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pube Face sounds like...
That dude that got busted at McDonalds on To catch a predator

{drop} I just came to get something to eat! {/d}
Wowie Groovie !
Sweet baby Jesus....he does!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
On the show !

I AM THE KING OF AWESOME BABY ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Are you now? I believe that Biff was the first one to actually be on the air.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Titan ! Wrote:On the show !

I AM THE KING OF AWESOME BABY ! ! !

well....atleast the Dutchess of Mediocrity
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That's pretty sad when your ultimate goal in life is to have your message board post mentioned on a morning radio show.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:That's pretty sad when your ultimate goal in life is to have your message board post mentioned on a morning radio show.

Who said it was my ultimate goal ?

Somebody's jealous.

And that somebody is you.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:That's pretty sad when your ultimate goal in life is to have your message board post mentioned on a morning radio show.

Somebody's jealous.

Yes. You're Right. I'm jealous of a thirty-something, overweight, unemployed guy that lives in his parents basement. Maybe I should get fired from my job, get my house foreclosed on, and beg my mommy to move back in with her, just so I can spend more time thinking of totally awesome posts to put up on the Internet, and maybe, just maybe, a morning radio show will acknowledge my existence. Then my life will be complete.

I think I covered everything except taking creepy pictures....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Titan ! Wrote:

Somebody's jealous.

They mocked your jobless ass for having 2,000 posts a couple weeks ago, and now I'm glad they did.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Who said it was my ultimate goal ?

Somebody's jealous.

Yes. You're Right. I'm jealous of a thirty-something, overweight, unemployed guy that lives in his parents basement. Maybe I should get fired from my job, get my house foreclosed on, and beg my mommy to move back in with her, just so I can spend more time thinking of totally awesome posts to put up on the Internet, and maybe, just maybe, a morning radio show will acknowledge my existence. Then my life will be complete.

Wahhh I'm sad about stuff

c'mon find some new material.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Who said it was my ultimate goal ?

Somebody's jealous.

They mocked your jobless ass for having 2,000 posts a couple weeks ago, and now I'm glad they did.

I'm glad I could be the highlight of your day.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:They mocked your jobless ass for having 2,000 posts a couple weeks ago, and now I'm glad they did.

I'm glad I could be the highlight of your day.

Oh, that you would be so lucky that YOU are the highlight of my day. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Pubeface reminds me of my idiot ex fiance. we dated in high school, and right before prom he decided to bleach his hair. It looked really stupid, kinda like pubeface's. he should shave it off and let it grow back as a lesson learned, that not all blondes have more fun. Though it is fun to hear the guys make fun of him.
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Yes. You're Right. I'm jealous of a thirty-something, overweight, unemployed guy that lives in his parents basement. Maybe I should get fired from my job, get my house foreclosed on, and beg my mommy to move back in with her, just so I can spend more time thinking of totally awesome posts to put up on the Internet, and maybe, just maybe, a morning radio show will acknowledge my existence. Then my life will be complete.

I think you hit on something there titan!! Boy, he's mean when he's pissed/jealous/whatever.
It's like I want to take a side in this argument but that'd be like choosing between getting shot in the head or being castrated.
Pubeface already looked like a douche and now the bleached hair puts him way over the edge.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Yes. You're Right. I'm jealous of a thirty-something, overweight, unemployed guy that lives in his parents basement. Maybe I should get fired from my job, get my house foreclosed on, and beg my mommy to move back in with her, just so I can spend more time thinking of totally awesome posts to put up on the Internet, and maybe, just maybe, a morning radio show will acknowledge my existence. Then my life will be complete.

Speaking of new material, that quoted text is your comeback for everything. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.