Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 FBHW forum MVP Round One NORTH
Vote for one. Top three advance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I voted for 'not me'.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think the winner should have to prove that they are in fact an actual living breathing human being.
Wowie Groovie !
And how do you propose they do that?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I voted for 'not me'.
As did I.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I think the finalists should have to debate! lol
GO TITAN GO!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Damnit. Becky and Pubeface are the only two I wanted to win and they're matched up in the first round of this strangely structured poll. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Damnit. Becky and Pubeface are the only two I wanted to win and they're matched up in the first round of this strangely structured poll. Sad

Top three advance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Come on, I want to see some campaigning, like in the MVP East thread.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Come on, I want to see some campaigning, like in the MVP East thread.

"Hey everyone come see how good I look"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
0rz0ski Wrote:Come on, I want to see some campaigning, like in the MVP East thread.

Vote for who you think is the best member.

I'm Howie Feltersnatch and I approve of this message.

this ad paid for by Fistor, because he knows he doesn't deserve it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Vote for who you think is the best member.

I'm Howie Feltersnatch and I approve of this message.

this ad paid for by Fistor, because he knows he doesn't deserve it

"If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, fine, I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waitin' for ya...right here!"
Quote of the Day:
Vote for me and I'll let the people decide what the hearts under my username should be replaced with
I have a feeling that the chicks are gonna sweep this contest no problem.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Vote for me and I'll let the people decide what the hearts under my username should be replaced with

"You're a dirty pirate hooker."
Quote of the Day:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I have a feeling that the chicks are gonna sweep this contest no problem.

Vote Vag and Vote Often

Becky Boiza Howie
hotzester Wrote:I think the finalists should have to debate! lol

I would rather see attack ads, and why I shouldn't vote for specific people.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
+1 Brilliant!
Rock Monster Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I think the finalists should have to debate! lol

I would rather see attack ads, and why I shouldn't vote for specific people.

Done and done.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...ge=1#51322
That's what she said.
And done some more.
Howie and dino like boys. and cowboy butt sex.
Jo Wrote:Howie and dino like boys. and cowboy butt sex.

The point is to get people to not vote for them. You pretty much secured up the Titan and Stupid vote for them!
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:Howie and dino like boys. and cowboy butt sex.

The point is to get people to not vote for them. You pretty much secured up the Titan and Stupid vote for them!

i'm such a maverick.
Man I miss everything while I'm off getting hitched....I will be "undecided" for a while, until someone persuades me to vote for them.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Man I miss everything while I'm off getting hitched....I will be "undecided" for a while, until someone persuades me to vote for them.

vote for me and i'll send a wedding gift that isn't a toaster.
Jo Wrote:vote for me and i'll send a wedding gift that isn't a toaster.

No one wants as a gift what you refuse to swallow.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Quote:No one wants as a gift what you refuse to swallow.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biff for President!
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:vote for me and i'll send a wedding gift that isn't a toaster.

No one wants as a gift what you refuse to swallow.

"Funny while flailing".
i already forgot who i voted for
If you people don't understand how there is only one real choice for board MVP, then you are hopelessly stupid.

Fistor '08 bitches

alsoivotedforhowie
Also, after I win, my first duty as president will be to uncensor the F word on the board.

Don't be a stupid mook. Vote Fistor '08.
Fistor Wrote:Also, after I win, my first duty as president will be to uncensor the F word on the board.

Don't be a stupid mook. Vote Fistor '08.

empty promises. like a Nigerian scam artist.
Titan ! Wrote:I think the winner should have to prove that they are in fact an actual living breathing human being.

by doing a "pants off " photo shoot of their junk Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Quote:by doing a "pants off " photo shoot of their junk

Like my grandmother always says, "Watch out for the guy in the room who wants to see photos of your penis."
Why does your grandmother have a penis?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Why does your grandmother have a penis?

LOL+1
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
She saw that yours was missing and wanted to balance things out.
None of this is helping me make my decision.....sad that I am to be represented by people who can't even convince ME to vote for them.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
When in doubt, vote for the guy named after a fart.