Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas plans
Not everyone hates the holidays so I was just curious to know what y'all had planned? I appreciate everyone talking about their Thanksgiving plans so I thought I would try Christmas......
My family is gathering in Rocky Point for our feast on Christmas day and I think my sister is arriving from Vegas to surprise my mom...she told her she wouldn't be able to make it in for Christmas, so I think we'll have a little get together on the 24th at moms with just us girls. I've got to make a trip to Rockingham sometime and visit my dad as well. Glad the gas prices have dropped!!
My husband and I are moving into a new house in the next week or so (as soon as I'm done painting). We are going to put up decorations as we go and hopefully have everything settled in by Christmas. My mother in law and grandmother in law are coming up for the holidays. It should be a good time if we can keep the house warm.
sunshyne Wrote:My husband and I are moving into a new house in the next week or so (as soon as I'm done painting). We are going to put up decorations as we go and hopefully have everything settled in by Christmas. My mother in law and grandmother in law are coming up for the holidays. It should be a good time if we can keep the house warm.

I wanna see pictures,especially after you're done painting. I'm getting ready to start painting and I've found some paint that's got sand in it to give it some texture. My mom just did her kitchen using it in a green color, not funky, bright green, but it really turned out great with the white trim. Smile
We'll be spending Christmas day with my side of the family, and then doing a Christmas get together with my wife's side the Sunday after.

Last year we did three Christmases in three days, one in Ohio, one in Indiana, one in Michigan. That sucked.

sunshyne Wrote:My husband and I are moving into a new house in the next week or so (as soon as I'm done painting).

The painting probably is getting old already, but you'll love getting it all done ahead of time.
If I don't have to work. We will be going to Chris' Grandma's house for dinner, then over to his parents house....I got to say my parents are going to be going up to my Aunts for Christmas like every year....I wonder if that is going to change when we have kids, and they won't be able to abduct our kids to the aunts house....they abduct my brothers kids up there all the time.