Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm moving to OREGON
I've been finalizing packing up everything and moving across the country to my home state of Oregon.

[Image: route.jpg]

Well, actually, Washington. But I'll be spending most of my time in Portland, Oregon.

Why make this move, you ask?
Mostly because of family. My 16 year old little brother who currently lives with my father (we have different mothers) has been though some really bad situations and it's starting to affect him in bad ways. His mother, my now ex-stepmother, cheated on my dad and the ensuing emotional trauma with the bitter divorce proceedings really screwed him up.
He's failing school and shows no respect to my father, his mother or any other adult for that matter. Only when he heard that I was coming to visit for Thanksgiving did he shape up (according to other family members).

He's a good kid, he just needs a good influence to point him in the right direction. He really looks up to me and I think I can help him out.

Picture related: it's the good influence I'm talking about
[Image: DSC00906.jpg]

So anyway, I'm making this trip BY CAR. Coincidentally, I'll be traveling through FT. SMITH, ARKANSAS. I'll give them the finger as I drive through.
Wish me luck on my journey, guys. I leave on the 31st (saturday)
That's awesome! We are seriously considering moving to Vegas so we'll be approximately the same distance from one another in the west as we are in the east. Boo-yah!
That's what she said.
I hope your brother does well.
Tired of pumping your own gas, eh? Wink
Good Luck with everything and be safe.

16, huh...it's gotta be the age. My niece is starting to show her ass too. I feel kinda bad for my sister. I can't wait to see how my girls act when they hit their teen years.....
Congrats for trying to help the kid out. Good luck out west! Tell him the truth. He has trust issues so no matter what, tell him what the REAL story is. He may not like the news, but he will respect you for it.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
The cousin I told you about lives near Vancouver and their business (SW Frontier Landscaping) is in Vancouver. If your little brother needs a job, maybe I can hook him up with them. Doing a little manual labor always seems to help a 16 year old attitude. At least I know it helped my once 16 year olds!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
They still got the internet out there right ? You're still expected to podcast and continue posting.
Wowie Groovie !
Best of luck, Mark. Hope you drop onto the boards once in a while. You're a good man for stepping in and trying to mend things. Be well.
You should take that map, and during your trip everytime you throw out a trucker bomb mark the map with a gold star.
Wowie Groovie !
Good luck with your move tomorrow!!!

Let us know how it goes
That's what she said.
Titan ! Wrote:You should take that map, and during your trip everytime you throw out a trucker bomb mark the map with a gold star.

+1 love it
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
If you're stopping in Vegas, put 100.00 on black for me, if it comes up keep half and send me the rest.
Wowie Groovie !
i hope that you are delivering at least 1 pressed ham per state.
1 presed ham

5 trucker bombs

and at least 2 upper deckers per state
Wowie Groovie !
It looks like you're going right through my parents backyard in Arkansas. Give them an upper decker for me as well.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I made it.
You can all go back to worshipping me now.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I made it.
You can all go back to worshipping me now.
[Image: 2403_worshipper.gif]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: dsc00906ag3.jpg][Image: bowdowngs9.png]