Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Favorite Pop/Soda flavors
Mountain Dew
Rootbeer
Cream Soda
Verners
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Dr. Pepper
Dr. Pepper
Dr. Pepper
Dr. Pepper
Coke
Dr. Pepper
Rootbeer
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Barq's Root Beer
Everything else
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
In no particular order:

Mt. Dew
Dr. Pepper
Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper
Faygo Rock n Rye
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Faygo Rock n Rye

thanks for the laugh! Big Grin

NICE!

was a big faygo drinker in highschool
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

NICE!

was a big faygo drinker in highschool

figures...
Jo Wrote:figures...

I was poor and liked to support local business

I also bought into ICP a little too much
Water.
That's what she said.
Mexican Coke. They make it with real sugar, not HFCS.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I want to try Mexican Dew for that reason....

The very best Rootbeer is on tap (out of a keg clearly) at Gallaghers in Paw Paw or Kalamazoo...awesome!
IBC Black Cherry Rootbeer
Barq's
Cherry Kool-Aid<--- ambulance driver.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:IBC Black Cherry Rootbeer
Barq's
Cherry Kool-Aid
...I can't believe no one else listed Kool-Aid yet. Smile

I've never known Kool-Aid to be a pop or soda . . . ???

My school of thought has always been if it doesn't have carbonation, it isn't a pop or soda.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow, I was having a soda with lunch today and thought of starting this very thread....strange.

My favorites:

Pepsi
Mt. Dew
Cherry Coke

And for those of you in Michigan, who don't realize how lucky you are, Vernor's Ginger Ale. You can't get that crap anywhere else, and it's the best effing ginger ale in the world.
Diet Coke
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
hotzester Wrote:And for those of you in Michigan, who don't realize how lucky you are, Vernor's Ginger Ale. You can't get that crap anywhere else, and it's the best effing ginger ale in the world.

really? i thought it was everywhere, why is it only a Michigan thing?
Coca-Cola (never have it anymore though)
Diet Pepsi
Cherry Coke Zero
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jo Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:And for those of you in Michigan, who don't realize how lucky you are, Vernor's Ginger Ale. You can't get that crap anywhere else, and it's the best effing ginger ale in the world.

Can't transport urine across state lines..

Who drinks effin ginger ale?
Pepsi
barqs
faygo root beer
ruby pop
any orange soda
and the occasional jolt cola
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I don't know why the only place you can get it is Michigan. Maybe you can get it in other places in the midwest, but the only place I've ever found it is Michigan. (I've got family all over Traverse City, which is how I discovered it.) Every once in a while I'll get a relative returning from a trip to TC and they'll bring some back. It's quite tasty.
call me weird, but I don't drink soda. or coffee.
sunshyne Wrote:call me weird, but I don't drink soda. or coffee.
weird!! Big Grin
Really, I don't anymore either. I drink diet pop when there is a party setting or I go out to eat. Other than that I try to stick to water these days.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Coke
Cherry 7UP
Vernors

Jo Wrote:

I think it's pretty much just a Michigan company. Zester, if you're ever in Ohio, you can find Vernors frequently too.
sunshyne Wrote:call me weird, but I don't drink soda. or coffee.

Ok, you are weird . . . Wink
I'm in Ohio more than I'd like to be. If I get stuck going again in a few months, I'll have to look. Thanks for the tip!
Mitsuya Cider

The Apple is better than the original but both are top knotch. The Japanese grocer near me doesn't carry either though. Only CC Lemon. Who drinks that shit? Not me.

3 or 4 times a year I have a massive craving for it and I drink it several days in a row. I can't explain it but it's good!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm into Diet Rocky Mist by Meijer right now. But Diet Coke is probably my favorite.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Queenie Wrote:
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:IBC Black Cherry Rootbeer
Barq's
Cherry Kool-Aid
...I can't believe no one else listed Kool-Aid yet. Smile

I've never known Kool-Aid to be a pop or soda . . . ???

My school of thought has always been if it doesn't have carbonation, it isn't a pop or soda.

Of course, you're right.. For some reason I got the idea that it was favorite drinks.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
cherry pepsi ftw
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
hotzester Wrote:I'm in Ohio more than I'd like to be. If I get stuck going again in a few months, I'll have to look. Thanks for the tip!

I can't promise that it's everywhere in Ohio, but when I went to school near Dayton I was able to find it. I laugh about it, but when I moved down there, I was honestly a little worried I might not be able to get Vernors down there.
coke. I'm a big coke head.

oh are we talking about sodas...?
sierra mist/sprite
orange soda
holiday pepsi (the red stuff)
regular pepsi

no preference beyond that

i usually drink the carbonated fruity waters from wal mart when i want something bubbly. really helped me lose weight a few years ago.
Mountain Dew, I drink one every morning (while listening to the show Big Grin)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mountain Dew
Rootbeer
Cream Soda
Verners
Seriously, exactly the same as your list
My favorite, and I can't really find this anymore, was always Dog n Suds rootbeer. BUT.. it had to be in a glass bottle. The plastic ones just altered the taste a bit too much.

Other than that, I typically like the stuff that not normal. I absolutely love Vault and the Red Vault mixes fabulously with Orange Juice and Vodka.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I completely forgot to mention that Jones Soda is delicious, and everyone should drink it. Thank you for your time.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Im basically into drinking nothing but water (ok beer too) but my fav is mountain dew
was a big surge fan in high school
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Mello Yello. But I have to content myself with water instead. Calories + Sugar = Krystal's Fat Ass.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."