Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA PRANKS
I know that TPTB told them to quit, but if listeners could do them and record them, would they play them on air.
TPTB?

I think it would be fun if they could build up enough of a bank that the could do a listeners submission once a week...hell even if it wasn't an origional name...it's the interactions afterwards thats the best
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
What is TPTB?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
the powers that be
If they sounded good and were funny, we'd use them.

eric
I laughed at those, but only rarely. I think they're played out. Time to put that one to bed.

What the show needs, of course, is more greasy Armenian rage.
Fistor Wrote:I laughed at those, but only rarely. I think they're played out. Time to put that one to bed.

I agree, what i love most is zane just talking and telling stories. I want a Zane Family minute...where he can talk about his dad, wife, kids, brothers, or his fistor dreams
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I laughed at those, but only rarely. I think they're played out. Time to put that one to bed.

I agree, what i love most is zane just talking and telling stories. I want a Zane Family minute...where he can talk about his dad, wife, kids, brothers, or his fistor dreams

I just like when he completely loses his ever-loving mind. When he called for the 15 second fight, I nearly soiled myself.

Christ, can I post one sentence without talking about my frigging nether-regions?
personally, I think PA pranks has run it's course.. sounds of the game as well
Sounds each and every week might be getting a bit old, but a monthly "best of" would still be really funny, in my opinion. That way you'd have nothing but really good ones.

PA Pranks cracked me up, and I'd laugh my ass of again if they came back, but it makes sense to me why they've been stopped. In addition to the whole difficulty in remaining under cover, I'm sure the guys were beginning to run thin on names that were "safe" enough to use on-air.
Why not make an area where people post names as a poll with a limit of about 15 days, the members vote if it's a funny prank name or not. If the name gets more yay than nay someone can use it. Whenever someone pranks or will prank with the name make a post stating you have used or will use it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
;D

Best usage of PA Pranks I've ever seen was those charity ballons (some have shamrocks, whatever), using PA Pranks names. Hey, the money goes to charity, and a good laugh to those who "get it".

I found dozens while waiting at my pharmacy one day and laughed out loud. They put my medication on the fast lane! ha ha!
yeah, i noticed at Coldstone one day that both Ila Vanul and Todd Lerfondler made donations to the Children's Miracle network. hilarious.

I do think it'd be fun for listeners to submit PA Pranks to the guys, then maybe the guys could sift through the submitted ones and play a couple once a month or something. I still miss PA Pranks, and I would love to hear it come back in that manner.