Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lying in the street stunt.
A few days ago on the show the guys were talking about doing a stunt where one of the interns (was it Milton?) would lie on the sidewalk to see if anyone would help him. For some reason that seemed really familiar to me and then I realized why it seemed so familiar. Tom Green did that stunt back in the 90's when his show aired in Canada (pre MTV days). I went to my dvd collection to find the skit and watched it and forgot how hilarious and uncomfortable the stunt was. People would approach him and ask him questions and he would just lie face down in the road or on the sidewalk. Seeing that again makes me want to see FBHW do their own version of it. I think it would be hilarious, especially involving an intern. Especially if Milton did it as the police would get a call about a gay-sounding guy lying in the road.

Anyone else want to see this stunt?
Or if you remember the scene from the movie "The Program" where the players were reading the paper laying in the street...that scene was taken off due to the unfortunate accident where a kid got ran over...
drdirtybandage Wrote:Or if you remember the scene from the movie "The Program" where the players were reading the paper laying in the street...that scene was taken off due to the unfortunate accident where a kid got ran over...

That's horrible. In that case if they were to do the stunt they should do it on a sidewalk.
Tom Green also did a stunt where he dressed in clothes that were all ripped up, had a smashed up bike, and would lie next to the street, as if he had been hit by a car. He got some pretty funny responses from that, as well.
Tom Green was awesome.....

I want this stunt
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
potthole Wrote:Tom Green also did a stunt where he dressed in clothes that were all ripped up, had a smashed up bike, and would lie next to the street, as if he had been hit by a car. He got some pretty funny responses from that, as well.

Hahaha, yeah I remember that. They would ask him if he was all right and he would tell them "yeah." Then they would say there was blood all over him and Tom would look down confused and go "What's that?"

It would actually be hilarious to see Joe do this stunt.
I want to see it happen.
I think that Joe and Milton should do things such as Dateline did for an experiment (What Would You Do) and see what people would do or if anyone would help them...for example, have someone dress like a hobo and in emotional distress and someone dressed up nicely and see how people act differently. Just a thought, stuff like that would be interesting to see, especially on the streets downtown.