Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing the broken Sportier than Thou....
1. Bring back the preliminary question.

2. A few more questions from 2000-2008

3. 2 easy relatively easy questions per game.
what about having zane get 10 questions from each major sport, and having the caller choose his category, while FB has to take random questions.
Eh.... What happens when the guy bombs the whole category then.
good point. but at least they had a shot at hteir sport of choosing. hopefully they wouldn't be like the guy who just paid.
All for the few more wins then calling it quits. This game is getting worse each week and there is nothing left to it! BORING!!! except when Zane gets angry that is ALWAYS great!
I mentioned this in an earlier post.... If Free Beer does win the next four and the game is officially cancelled due to an abundance of mouthbreathers, I think the show should arrange for an all-out brawl between FB and Howie Schwab.
That's what she said.
Im'ma have to say it but give the listener a true and false question format while Freebeer has to do the questions like he always does. Now theres a idea.
What if Free Beer went against himself? Make it 6 or 12 questions, then roll a die. What ever number comes up is the number FB has to beat. That die would pose more of a competition than any listeners.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:What if Free Beer went against himself? Make it 6 or 12 questions, then roll a die. What ever number comes up is the number FB has to beat. That die would pose more of a competition than any listeners.

Now that is a good idea!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
How about Zane takes on Freebeer? Then everyone can get pissed at HIM when he doesn't know the answers. Hell, half the time he can't get it right when he has the answers in front of him.
Another possibility might be Free Beer vs. Hot Wings just so the Wings can show off some more of his amazing sports knowledge for laughs. Really though, I think it's far past time for the game to die.
The game as it is, is perfect, remember when Zane tried to change it every week? it got stupid, the whole idea of the game is a David and Goliath like test of sports knowledge, I agree its getting worse every week, and the only way i can think of to maybe help it along is a march madness style tournament of 8 and the winner takes on Freebeer. Or people should at least listen to the show when they tell people who have no sports knowledge not to call, I know i couldn't take on FB so I don't bother.