Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neck Queefs?!
:o We all know of and have heard Free Beer's crazy neck noises, but does anyone know what it really is?

It's recently started happening to me. I've had 6 or 7 in the past few days and they're loud as eff. I'm tempted to carry a microphone around with me to try to record some. Does anyone else get them?
I totally get them all the time too. It's more often in the evening with me. I have no idea what it is but i think when they were talking about it on the air someone called in and described what it was, needless to say i don't remember what the d00d said.
Someone called into the show and explained it. I guess it's when stomach acid comes up like a burp? I can't find anything on it online....
I get them usually after drinking a Coke too fast. No one has ever asked me "what the eff" after hearing one, so I always something that you could hear internally.
I get them right after I yawn for some reason. I dont think its the same thing but it sounds the same.
patfromportland Wrote:I get them right after I yawn for some reason. I dont think its the same thing but it sounds the same.

I'll get those too sometimes. People will think I'm burping, and don't believe me that it was just an involuntary noise that came while in midst of the yawn.
I turn off the radio everytime they replay the neck queefs. You all have a SMITE coming your way for having effed up throats. Get it fixed. It's disgusting.